Wednesday 21 May 2014

THINGS TO SAY IF YOU GET CAUGHT SLEEPING AT YOUR D

  1. “They told me at the blood bank this might happen.”


  2. “This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in the last time
    management course you sent me to.”




  3. “Whew! Guess I left the top off the liquid paper”




  4. “I wasn’t sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and
    envisioning a new paradigm!”




  5. “This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people!”




  6. “I was testing the keyboard for drool resistance”




  7. “Actually I’m doing a “Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan” (SLEEP) I
    learned it at the last mandatory seminar you made me attend.




  8. “I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work related
    stress.”




  9. “Darn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our
    biggest problem.”




  10. “The coffee machine is broken….”




  11. “Someone must’ve put decaf in the wrong pot.”




  12. “Boy, that cold medicine I took last night just won’t wear off!”




  13. “Ah, the unique and unpredictable circadian rhythms of the workaholic!”




  14. “I wasn’t sleeping, I was trying to pick up contact lens without hands.”



AND THE #1 BEST THING TO SAY IF YOU GET CAUGHT SLEEPING AT YOUR DESK:


“Amen”



THINGS TO SAY IF YOU GET CAUGHT SLEEPING AT YOUR D

No comments:

Post a Comment