Tuesday 4 March 2014

Blonde Sandwich

An Irish, a Mexican, and a blonde dude were working on a
200 foot scaffold.


 One day, at lunch, the Irish said,"Darn! Cornbeef and<br /> Cabbage again! If I get another one of those sandwiches<br /> tomorrow, I'm going to jump of the scaffold."

Then the Mexican said,"Darn! Burritos again! If I get thos<br /> tomorrow, I too will jump from the scaffold."

Last, the blonde dude said,"Darn! Bologna again! If I get<br /> that again I'm going with you to jump off of the scaffold.

The next day, the Irishman opened his lunchbox and saw he<br /> had Cornbeef and Cabbage, so he jumped to his death.

Then the Mexican opened his lunchbox and saw that he had a<br /> burrito, so he jumped to his death.

Last the blonde opened his lunchbox and saw that he had<br /> bologna, so he, too, jumped to his death.

The funeral was very sad. "If I would have known he was so<br /> sick of Cornbeef and Cabbage, I wouldn't have packed it," said<br /> the Irishmans wife, sobbing as every one turned to her.

Then every one lookeed at the Mexican woman. "If I knew he<br /> hated Burritos so much, I would have given him Tamales or<br /> enchaladas."

Then they turned to the Blonde mans wife. She said,"Don't<br /> look at me. He makes his own lunchs.


Blonde Sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment