Friday 24 January 2014

Only when drunk

A man who is driving a car is stopped by a police officer. The following exchange takes place…


Man: ‘What’s the problem officer?’


Officer: ‘You were going at least 75 in a 50 zone.’


Man: ‘No sir. I was going 65. ‘


Wife: ‘Oh. Harry. You were going 80. ‘


The man gives the wife a dirty look.


Officer: ‘I’m also going to give you a ticket for your broken tail light. ‘


Man: ‘Broken tail light? I didn’t know about a broken tail light!’


Wife: ‘Oh Harry, you’ve known about that tail light for weeks.’


Man gives his wife a dirty look.


Officer: ‘I’m also going to give you a ticket for not wearing your seat belt.’


Man: ‘Oh, I just look it off when you were walking up to the car’


Wife: ‘Oh, Harry, you never wear your seat belt.’


Man: ‘Shut your big bloody mouth, OK!’


Officer: ‘Ma’am, does your husband talk to you this way all the time.’


Wife: ‘No, only when he’s drunk.’



Only when drunk

No comments:

Post a Comment